At The Heritage for The Blind, we understand that losing your vision can be a difficult, emotional, and life-changing experience that affects you and everyone around you.
- 2000 Town Center, Suite 1900, Southfield, MI 48075
- +1 (313) 449-8709
SIMPLE FUNERALS-Services starting at $835
Macomb 586-777-0555/Oakland 248-227-1954
Wayne County 313 - 382-1181
- 27209 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081-1911
- 1 (586) 777-0555
Pregnancy Resource Center provides support to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies. All of our services are free and confidential.
- 2828 N Saginaw Rd Midland, MI 48640-2634
- 1 (989) 835-1500
As part of University of Michigan Investing in Ability Week, the Ann Arbor District Library is proud to host Brigadier General Carol Ann Fausone
- 343 South Fifth Ave Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- (734) 327-4200
Welcome to Spring Arbor University.
- 106 E Main Spring Arbor, MI 49283-9799
- (517) 750-1200
Allegan County is located in the south west part of Lower Michigan.
- 3255 122nd Av Ste 200 Allegan, MI 49010
- (269) 673-5411
Kellogg Community College is a two-year educational institution which provides academic, occupational, general, and lifelong learning opportunities
- 2950 W M-179 Hastings, MI 49058
- (269) 948-9500
On November 18, KPLs Ready to Read program will host its 10th annual Great Grown-Up Spelling Bee.
- 315 S Rose St Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- (269) 342-9837
The County Health Rankings show us that where we live matters to our health.
- Vassar, MI 48768-
- (989) 673-3199
Planned Parenthood of West and Northern Michigan is the largest provider of reproductive health and education services in the region.
- 3641 Byron Center Ave SW Wyoming, MI 49519-3665
- (616) 531-3070
Michigan's only urban public research university. With more than 400 degree programs and a location in the heart of Detroit's cultural center,
- 5101 John C Lodge Fwy Detroit, MI 48202-3327
- (877) 978-4636
Website of Michigan Tech's Dining Services
- Houghton, MI 49921-
- (906) 487-2277