Cummins Bridgeway is the Cummins distributor responsible for the territory formerly covered by Cummins Michigan Power and Cummins Interstate Power. This territory includes Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and some adjacent counties in Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia.
The distributor aims to serve customers better by achieving economies of scale, investing in excellent people/assets in power conversion, increasing technical support, and providing outstanding services to customers in many market arenas.
The name "Cummins Bridgeway" is symbolic of:
Our commitment to build constructive bridges with customers, suppliers, employees, unions
Our major cities, with their significant rivers, lakes, and beautiful bridges
Cummins Bridgeway is headquartered in New Hudson, Michigan, which is centrally located in the territory and is in the western suburbs of Detroit. Significant operations shown on the map and listed under the locations button.
Branches and additional offices:
(248) 573-190054250 Grand River Ave New Hudson, MI 48165-9561
(616) 538-22503715 Clay Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI 49548-3010
(989) 752-5200722 N Outer Dr Saginaw, MI 48601-6236
(616) 281-22117580 Expressway Dr SW Grand Rapids, MI 49548-7109
(800) 969-396621810 Clessie Ct New Hudson, MI 48165-8573
(231) 947-5824863 W South Airport Rd Traverse City, MI 49686-4845
(989) 732-5055977 N Center Ave Gaylord, MI 49735-9375