Menu Hours Catering In The News Contact Us Baker's Corner
Our Chefs are on TV! Simply Cookin' on Public Media Network!
A Food Affair Café & Gourmet Catering on Facebook
A Food Affair Café opened in Augusta in June of 2008.
We offer a wonderful selection of food in a casual or fine dining atmosphere.
We strive to support Michigan’s economic growth by using Michigan (preferably local) products whenever possible.
We make all of our menu items from scratch.
Our “Mackinaw Room” is available for groups up to 45.
For Fort Custer Cemetery receptions, the hourly room charge will be waived.
Our award winning staff can customize the menu to fit any event or budget.
We offer anything from a beverage and dessert gathering, to sandwich platters with salads , to a sit down, full course meals.
We are available for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or anything in between.
Our restaurant provides a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere, only minutes from Fort Custer Cemetery, with plenty of convenient parking.
• Our Menu is a combination of classic traditional and creative, cutting-edge culinary offerings.
• We strive to provide the freshest seasonal and local food from all around Michigan.
• Custom theme dinner menus centered around the current production at the Barn Theater.
• Original House Specials created daily.
• Join us on Sundays for a wonderful Brunch from 10:00am to 2:00pm
• "The Mackinaw Room", available for private parties, meetings and special events of up to 45 guests.
• We Focus on using Michigan products.
• Chef Dellario invites you to visit our Cafe.
Sponsored by Fair Food Matters
Is local food month come join us for Michigan Urban Fusion at its finest.
We will be showcasing locally produced produce, meats, and dessert
4 we will be participating in the Great Lakes Chili Cook Off
October 20 we are hosting the Great Pumpkin Cook Off at McCamly Plaza in Battle Creek. Chefs from the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area will be competing head to head in a five course pumpkin challenge.
October 26 we will displaying our creativity and trickery as we have a pumpkin theme dinner here in the restaurant.
Remember reservations are not Required but are appreciated.